Teacher Week 2015 - Day 1

Hey y'all! I haven't blogged in a WHILE! I'm starting to think I'm not very good at this! :) but hey, i'm no quitter, sooooooo I decided to to team up with bloghoppin for back to school week 2015 to 1) get my blogging back on track and 2) because it seems so fun!!!





Day 1 of of back to school week is 5 fun facts so here goes:

1.) I speak and read Spanish much better than most! Not nearly as fluently as I would like but MUCH better than most!

2.) I love college Football (FSU, I'm Alumni) and professional basketball!

3.) I hate peanut butter and peanuts! I hate the smell and taste, this includes all things related like snicker bars, peanut butter cookies, peanut brittle, etc. etc. etc.

4.) My favorite season is fall! I love the weather and the smell of pumpkin "everything" in the air! The scarves and boots come out, it's football season, AND it leads up to Christmas!!!!

5.) I will be starting the last year of my thirties in a couple of months and I am trying to create a mini-bucket list of things I haven't done to do each month so I can say "oh yeah, I did that back in my thirties", just my small way making my thirties as memorable as possible while at the same time getting out and doing some things I've never done before!!

Comments