Classroom Tour 2014-2015 and Welcome Back Card

Getting a room ready at the start  of a school year is a lot of hard work! There seems to be so much to do and so little time.  It's a great thing when everything finally comes together and you have a room  that's ready to present to parents and your future students at open house! I love looking at other teachers classroom photos. It's always nice to see how we teachers can take the same idea (like a calendar board for example) and create it hundreds of different ways! I also get inspired to add or take away things from my room based on other ideas I see. It is for that reason I decided to join Blog Hoppin' Back to School 2014, it excites me to think someone may be also inspired by me!

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/teacher-week-my-classroom-digs.html




View of my white board with anchor charts and pocket charts ready to get the year started.


My word wall


birthday wall

view from my classroom door

calendar wall
up close view of my whole brain teaching rules

Student work recognition board

reading center

seasonal board (back to school)


other corner of the calendar wall
I get a little giddy when I think about all the newness a new school year brings! It's a very exciting time for a teacher but also very exhausting, there's just so much to plan, make, and do!  Planning for and preparing a classroom for new students is no easy task! With so much going on this time of year, the more simple, quick, and cute an idea is, the better! Luckily I took a little time over the summer to make a quick and  easy to print card to welcome my students back to school! You can pick some up for your class here!
 

Comments