A work in progress!

Well obviously it's been a WHILE since I last posted. It's amazing to me how many times I have thought about blogging in the last two months, yet haven't taken the time to do it. Well that's all about to change! This week we have been on Spring Break. My intentions were to make a post during my time off and  I was working diligently on a cute little activity right before spring break. We almost finished it but there was one neat little finishing touch I was not able to get done before the break. I plan on finishing it up the beginning of next week and posting about it by the weeks' end so stay tuned!

 In the meanwhile, I wanted to share the Sheep in a Jeep with you I created after seeing a pin about it on  pinterest when we were studying long e. Sheep in a Jeep (by Nancy Shaw) is one of the cutest stories ever and is full of long e words.  I had to make my own pattern for the students to trace and cut out for the Sheep in a Jeep craft that surrounds my anchor chart of the story. In addition to the story I found Sheep in a Jeep activities for free here on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I used the sequencing part of the activity I found on TPT in a center. The students really enjoyed reading this story, and doing the craft and activities.


I didn't take a picture of the sequencing activity I used along with this, but don't forget to take a look at it using the link above.

Comments