To Blog or Not to Blog?

I am very excited to be joining the blogging world. It is an idea I have contemplated for quite some time now, but for some reason, the thought of doing it seemed overwhelming. Well the new year always makes me feel invincible, (I mean for at least the first two weeks) so at the beginning of this year I decided "Why not?" I absolutely LOVE seeing new ideas on the blogs I read (as do most teachers). All teachers have a story to tell, some more than others, some good, some bad, but a story nonetheless. So, instead of sharing my ideas with just my colleagues in the teacher's lounge or hallway, I will be sharing what's going on in my classroom with everybody whose interested. So here it is, my blog, and my first blog post to share my class ideas, happenings, and lessons learned with the world, because we all know it's not just the students....Teachers Tattle Too!   

Comments